Background 01

Verse for Today

"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go; I will guide thee with mine eye." Psalm 32:8

Monday, March 7, 2011

Please Help "Rubies Like Ruth"

When I began to pray about starting Rubies Like Ruth, my thoughts leaned towards a magazine. I love the idea of girls sharing with each other, but at this season in my life, I do not feel that I have the time it would take to run a magazine. Instead, the Lord has led me start a “blogazine.” Unlike a magazine, where I would be bound to a deadline, a blogazine will allow me to post when I have time and material.

Although I plan to be a major contributor, I would also like your help. Has the Lord been teaching you something recently? Has He gifted you in writing or photography? If so, please prayerfully consider submitting your work to be posted on Rubies Like Ruth. Please look at the guidelines page to see if your article/picture follows the rules. If your article/picture falls under the approval of the guidelines, do not hesitate to email me a copy at rubieslikeruth@gmail.com!

~~~~
Other ways you can help:
     ~Pray for us as we strive to encourage other young ladies!
    ~Spread the word about "Rubie Like Ruth" (grab our button on the side)




1 comment:

Elisabeth Allen said...

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog! :) May God bless your ministry!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...