Background 01

Verse for Today

"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go; I will guide thee with mine eye." Psalm 32:8

Friday, July 1, 2011

Purity: An Introduction

Dear Rubies Like Ruth readers,

Welcome to our first monthly study!! I am very excited to study a topic that is very important to me and my family: purity. 


Purity is a standard that the world has relaxed and even relaxed. And, as the world discards these values, Christians have begun to follow suit.

In the next few weeks, I pray that the articles, verses, and quotes we share will be used to help you see the importance of purity and help you as you live your single years for God.


If you would like to share about this month's topic with your readers, apply this button to your blog by copying the code:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...