Background 01

Verse for Today

"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go; I will guide thee with mine eye." Psalm 32:8

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Purity and Holiness

This week, we have looked at how important it is to stay pure before God. I would like to leave you with a few verses. If you notice, all of them mention holiness. Without purity of heart, we cannot appear holy before God.


Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy:
for I am the LORD your God.
That ye may remember, and do all My commandments,
and be holy unto your God.
But as He which hath called you is holy,
so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness.
Because it is written,
Be ye holy; for I am holy.

(Leviticus 20:7, Numbers 15:40, 1 Peter 1:15, 1 Thessalonians 4:7, 1 Peter 1:16)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...