Background 01

Verse for Today

"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go; I will guide thee with mine eye." Psalm 32:8

Thursday, July 7, 2011

2 Timothy 2:22

Picture and Scripture submitted by Rubies Like Ruth reader, Miriam.

"Flee also youthful lusts: but follow  
righteousness, 
faith, 
charity, 
peace,

Image from flowers.wallpaper.tc

with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
(2 Timothy 2:22)



About Miriam:
      "I am a saved, Christian young lady striving to serve the Lord with all of my heart. I love reading His Word (the Bible) and discovering what Christ wrote out in his "letter" to me. I have given my life to the Lord and it is His and His alone. 
      "I pray that the Lord will give me an even deeper passion for Him every day as He shows me what He wants me to do and directs me in my life. 
      "I am a strong supporter of Modesty, Purity and Courtship. I live with my family of six and are home-schooled with my siblings by my wonderful Mother. I enjoy playing violin, spending time with friends and family and practicing home-making skills, like sewing and cooking."

You may be interested in visiting her blog Maidens of Virtue

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...