Background 01

Verse for Today

"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go; I will guide thee with mine eye." Psalm 32:8

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Verses


Often, while I am reading my Bible, the Lord will draw out different verses that convict, encourage, and/or challenge me in my walk with Him. Here are a few verses from today:

He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso trusteth in the LORD, happy is he. (Proverbs 16:20)

He that covereth a transgression seeketh love; but he that repeateth a matter separateth very friends. (Proverbs 17:9)


The discretion of a man deferreth his anger; and it is his glory to pass over a transgression. (Proverbs 19:11)


He loveth transgression that loveth strife: and he that exalteth his gate seeketh destruction. (Proverbs 17:19)

Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end. (Proverbs 19:20)

Cease, my son, to hear the instruction that causeth to err from the words of knowledge. (Proverbs 19:27)

What are some verses that God has used in your life recently?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...