Background 01

Verse for Today

"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go; I will guide thee with mine eye." Psalm 32:8

Monday, June 11, 2012

Sweet Dreams!

By Ana Renee

My meditation of Him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.
Psalm 104:34

How often do we snuggle down to sleep and spend that “before sleep” time planning, worrying, day-dreaming, etc.? What if, instead, we thought on the promises of God? Promises such as:

As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him. (Psalm 103:12-13)

I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. (Jeremiah 31:3b)

But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows. (Luke 12:7)

Photography by Amanda T.

When we pillow our minds with such beautiful thoughts, then we can truly have “sweet dreams!”


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...