Background 01

Verse for Today

"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go; I will guide thee with mine eye." Psalm 32:8

Monday, August 1, 2011

Poll Closed! {Photo Challenge}

Our poll for September's topic is officially closed! I realize that I put a lot of choices up there, but things have narrowed down to a tie: Courtship and Sibling Relationships. It is a tough choice because both topics are great, so . . . another poll is up! Vote this week for September's topic! 


Something else for you to consider: we will need a photo for September's button. Instead of browsing for an online picture, I thought that it would be fun to have you participate. So begin thinking - as soon as we have finalized September's topic (on August 8), we will open a photography/art challenge for our button.


I am looking forward to it all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...