Background 01

Verse for Today

"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go; I will guide thee with mine eye." Psalm 32:8

Monday, August 22, 2011

May the Mind of Christ, my Savior

Lyrics by Kate B. Wilkinson (1859-1928)

May the mind of Christ, my Savior, 
live in me from day to day, 
by his love and power controlling 
all I do and say. 

All photographs by Amanda T.

May the word of God dwell richly 
in my heart from hour to hour, 
so that all may see I triumph 
only through his power. 


May the peace of God, my Father, 
rule my life in everything, 
that I may be calm to comfort 
sick and sorrowing. 


May the love of Jesus fill me 
as the waters fill the sea. 
Him exalting, self abasing: 
this is victory. 


May I run the race before me, 
strong and brave to face the foe, 
looking only unto Jesus 
as I onward go. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...