Background 01

Verse for Today

"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go; I will guide thee with mine eye." Psalm 32:8

Monday, July 2, 2012

All Our Needs


But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19


I love the simplicity of this verse: God will supply all that I need in life – not necessarily what I categorize as “needs,” but what He knows are true needs in my life. He sees the largest and the smallest needs I have in my life – both physically and spiritually. He has the resources to provide for these needs – after all, my God owns the cattle on a thousand hills (see Psalm 50:10)!! How blessed I am to be the child of such a loving King!

~~~
Originally shared with our 52-verse challenge.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...