Background 01

Verse for Today

"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go; I will guide thee with mine eye." Psalm 32:8

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Verse for the New Year



On New Year's Eve, I read through Psalm 32, and found verse 8 so fitting as I was entering a new year with an unknown future. What a peace it is to know that not only does God hold the future in His hands, but He will also guide me in the way I ought to go.


I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with Mine eye.
Psalm 32:8

Blessings on your New Year, and may you also be seeking God's will and know which way He would have you to go.

1 comment:

Erika Simone said...

Thank you so much for sharing this verse. It is so relevant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...