Background 01

Verse for Today

"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go; I will guide thee with mine eye." Psalm 32:8

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Recipe: Blueberry Buckle

From Ana Renee

2 eggs
1 cup applesauce
1 1/2 cups sugar
4 cups flour
5 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 cup milk
4 cups blueberries
Topping:
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 cup applesauce

Preheat oven to 350˚. Beat eggs until frothy. Add applesauce and sugar and beat. Gradually add flour, baking powder, salt, and milk and beat. Pour into greased 11 1/2x15” pan. Top with blueberries. Sprinkle on topping. Bake for 50-60 minutes.

Your Blueberry Buckle might not rise this much because I made this in a 9x13" pan and decided that it was too small.


Do you have a recip that you'd like to share? Email us at rubieslikeruth@gmail.com

2 comments:

Perrin said...

Hello Ana,
Mmm, blueberry buckle looks delicious!! :) I'm sure my Mom would love it if I made that recipe sometime soon... ;)
Lots of love
Tane♥

Tracey said...

This looks like a delicious - and pretty healthy - way to use up some of the blueberries I have in the freezer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...