Submitted by Amanda T.
Crunch Bars have very quickly become a family favorite! They are easy-to-make and all-too-addictive to eat! :)
Saltine Crackers (about two sleeves)
1 cup (2 sticks) butter
1 cup brown sugar
4 cups chocolate chips
1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 400˚.
2. Line 15x10” pan with foil.
3. Line bottom of pan with crackers (you may need to break them to fit the edges)
4. Melt together butter and brown sugar. Bring to boil and boil for 3 minutes without stirring.
5. Spread quickly over crackers.
6. Bake for 7 minutes until bubbly and caramelized.
7. Sprinkle chocolate chips over cookies and let set for 5 minutes.
8. Spread out melted chocolate chips.
9. Sprinkle nuts on top.
10. Cool completely then break into sections.