Background 01

Verse for Today

"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go; I will guide thee with mine eye." Psalm 32:8

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Jesus Christ - I Am


Compiled by Ana Renee

God, known as “I AM” to the children of Israel, is known to us as the “I am” of Jesus Christ.

And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. Exodus 3:14

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. John 8:58

As soon then as He had said unto them, I am He, they went backward, and fell to the ground. John 18:6



~~~
This is not an exhaustive list of references Jesus’ Name, so we encourage you to study and find more verses on this Name.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...