Background 01

Verse for Today

"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go; I will guide thee with mine eye." Psalm 32:8

Monday, December 26, 2011

Jesus Christ - Always the Same


Compiled by Ana Renee

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Hebrews 13:8

But the LORD shall endure for ever: He hath prepared His throne for judgment. Psalm 9:7

But Thou art the same, and Thy years shall have no end. Psalm 102:27

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. Revelation 1:8

And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. Revelation 1:17-18

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1

And He is before all things, and by Him all things consist. Colossians 1:17

And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail. Hebrews 1:12

But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood. Hebrews 7:24

And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come. Revelation 4:8


~~~
This is not an exhaustive list of references Jesus’ Name, so we encourage you to study and find more verses on this Name.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...