Background 01

Verse for Today

"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go; I will guide thee with mine eye." Psalm 32:8

Friday, April 8, 2011

My Little Notebook of Treasures

A few years ago, someone gave me the idea to keep a little notebook. This little notebook sat next to my Bible as I read, ready to receive any verses that God brought to my attention. Throughout the weeks of reading my Bible, the empty pages in the little notebook grew fewer until I had a little notebook full of special verses.

This notebook comes in handy when I want to share a verse in a birthday card or letter. It is also refreshing to flip through the notebook and read promise after promise from God’s Word.

Do you have a little notebook? If not, I encourage you to start keeping one today!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I keep a notebook too! It is so encouraging to look back on your old writings and verses that the Lord has showed you! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...