Background 01

Verse for Today

"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go; I will guide thee with mine eye." Psalm 32:8

Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Prayer

Shared by Amanda T.
Photo by Amanda T.

I would not have the restless will
That hurries to and fro,
Seeking for some great thing to do,
Or wondrous thing to know;
I would be guided as a child,
And led where’er I go.


I ask Thee for the daily strength,
To none that asked denied,
A mind to blend with outward life,
While keeping at Thy side;
Content to fill a little space
If Thou be glorified.

Author Unknown
(verse from Ester Ried, by Isabella Alden)


~~
Do you have a verse, poem, or article that you would like to share? We enjoy hearing from you: rubieslikeruth@gmail.com


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...